20 octombrie 2006 – Conferinţa intitulată “EU Neighbourhood Policy – Lessons and Perspectives”, organizată în parteneriat cu Centre for Eastern Studies din Varşovia şi cu Ambasada Poloniei la Bucureşti. Moderator: Nicolae Idu, Director general, Institutul European din Romania.
Sesiunea de deschidere:
– H.E. Jacek Paliszewski, Ambassador of Poland in Romania
– Daniel Dăianu, President of Honour of Romanian European Community Studies Association
– Katarzyna Nałęcz, Deputy Director, Centre for Eastern Studies, Warsaw – Contribution of Poland to the ENP and implementation of its strategic interests
– Paweł Wolowski, Centre for Eastern Studies, Warsaw – Political developments in Belarus and Ukraine – the Polish perspective
– Mihai-Ştefan Donea, Socio-Economic and Political Analyst, Delegation of European Commission in Romania – ENP and possible contributions of Romania after accession to EU
– Adrian Pop, Professor, Faculty of Political Science, “Dimitrie Cantemir” University, Bucharest – ENP and the conflict in Transnistria