EIR’ s Consultative Scientific Board comprises up to nine members, appointed by the Director General for a five years’ mandate. The members of the Consultative Scientific Board are prominent actors of the Romanian public life, with outstanding professional backgrounds.
The members of the Consultative Scientific Board take part in board meetings and their activity regards the assessment of research/information papers drafted by EIR, their participation as moderators or speakers in the debates and conferences organized by the Institute and so on.
The Honorary President of the Consultative Scientific Board is Mr. Tudorel Postolache, Member of the Romanian Academy,
Currently, the Consultative Scientific Board has the following members:
- Mr. Florin Bonciu, Professor PhD, Romanian-American University
- Mr. Lazăr Comănescu, PhD, Councillor on External Affairs for the CCIR President, former Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mrs. Gabriela Drăgan, Professor PhD, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Mr. Valentin Lazea, PhD, Chief Economist, National Bank of Romania
- Mr. Liviu Mureşan, PhD, President of EURISC Foundation
- Mr. Vasile Puşcaş, Professor PhD, Director of the Institute for European Research, Faculty of History-Philosophy, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca
- Mr. Gheorghe Zaman, Professor PhD, Member of the Academy, Director of the Institute for National Economy